Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More blocks! More blocks! More blocks!


(Photo from MQG website)

More blocks! More blocks! More blocks!

Mona and Lori both had blocks featured this morning for the Graphic Stripes and Angles category.

Maybe I need more of a life but I am so excited when I wake up in the morning. When I finally sit down with a cup of coffee and breakfast each morning the first thing I usually do is check to see if the MQG has updated the blog with a new post featuring quilt blocks.

Is anyone else feeling inspired by all of the amazing and original blocks people all over the world are creating? I wonder what blocks we will receive when we put together our guild shelter quilt for Quilt Con...

There will be an update post soon. I apologize for the delay. We are finalizing details for October. In the mean time we did post the meeting notes for the September meeting for your review. Lori, our new social media coordinator, also posted photos of the blocks we created during Gina's modernizing flying geese workshop. Thanks, Lori! - Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment