Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Accepted for the QuiltCon Show!

One of our talented founders, Jodi, entered a gorgeous modern quilt into the inaugural QuiltCon Quilt Show...and it was accepted!

Jodi and her QuiltCon entry, Housewarming

The name of the quilt is "Housewarming." It was the first thing I made specifically for our house in Pittsburgh. Not all, but some of the scraps fabrics used as insertion strips have come from quilters I have met since I moved here. Other scrap pieces are from other projects made for friends and family or from vintage, recycled fabrics I have found on my travels since we moved here. It's essentially an improvised story of my life since June 2011.

Congratulations, Jodi!  The Pittsburgh Modern Quilt Guild is so proud to have one of our own represented at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment