Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pile of Fabric's Block of the Month


Looking for a new Block of the Month (BOM) follow along? Never participated in a BOM, but have always wanted to try your hand at it? Looking to improve your quilting techniques in 2013? Well, here is your chance...

Alyssa Lichner is a quilt blogger out in sunny Arizona. I first found out about her on Flickr and started following her. She recently announced she will be hosting a BOM for 2013. More information is available on her blog. When you click on the link you will find an explanation or the BOM and have an opportunity to sign up to participate.

Are there any other interesting BOMs or quilt-alongs you are planning on being a part of in 2013? If so, please post a comment below and let us know!



6 comments:

  1. I am signed up for this BOM too! Would be a great thing to bring us all together if more PghMQG members sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm signed up, too, so that's two members. Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm signed up too, so that's three members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Hopefully more people will sign on. It doesn't start until January 17, which gives everyone time to consider joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking of doing this, too! Did you choose your fabrics yet or are you just going to do it month-to-month?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning on going month to month. I need to check my stash, pick a color or two and stick with them for the long haul. I'm guessing greens (Pantone emerlad!), blues, and grays, will remain popular this year.

    ReplyDelete