Friday, August 16, 2013

The Basics Challenge - Call for Participants

Have you heard about the latest MQG challenge, The Basics Challenge with Riley Blake Designs?  Each participant will receive six fat eights of Riley Blake's basics and they can be combined with any solids or Riley Blake prints.  The challenge runs from September 2013 through December 2013 and participants can make anything they want, as long as it is quilted!  Details are posted on the MQG Blog

Please let the PghMQG leadership know if you'd like to participate by Friday, August 23rd, 2013 by sending us an e-mail or leaving a comment on this blog post!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Melissa. You have been added to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been added, Lauren. So far we have 6 participants! Who is next to join the challenge???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to join! I even think I know what I am going to make. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT MELISSA GINGER

    ReplyDelete